exotically spiced licorice love. this flavor is stellar!
size: .15 oz tube
size: .15 oz tube
100% Natural Ingredients (the good stuff): Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil ,*Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil,*Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Aroma (Natural Flavors), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), & Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) *Organic
- my latest favorite! - Review by amy (6/9/2014)
- I love black licorice so anise balm is perfect for me. It's the kind of "oily" balm that I like, not waxy or super-rich. It's very smooth and stays in and on my lips so I only reapply a few times a day... also love the orange clove in the spice line!
- The Perfect Lip Balm - Review by Holly (6/18/2013)
- I've tried several flavors thus far and LOVE them all! I learned about Crazy Rumors from a Colleen Patrick Goudreau podcast and they are sooooo wonderful--the perfect vegan lip balm--smooth, moisturizing, great flavors and scents that are subtle but satisfyingly FUN! I'm totally hooked. I would recommend these to everybody, vegan or not. You can't go wrong here, whether you try a delicious flavor or the au natural.
- Love - Review by Hillary (5/26/2013)
- I am so happy with this lip balm and cannot wait to get more. I love Anise & this lip balm has just the right amount so it's not too strong, and not too weak. Besides loving the flavor, it is a good lip balm, especially since I don't have to reapply it many times throughout the day.
- Delicious! - Review by Kat (4/19/2013)
- I absolutely love this flavor, it's so delicious and really smells like anise in a pleasant way and is not overpowering. It's also long-lasting and very moisturizing. Great stuff!
- My new fav! - Review by Jessica M. (10/9/2012)
- I love star anise, so I knew this would be for me. It is my new favorite! I really hope these fall flavors stick around, because I am in love!