an amazing fusion of fruits at its finest.
size: .15 oz tube
size: .15 oz tube
100% Natural Ingredients (the good stuff): Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil ,*Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil,*Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Aroma (Natural Flavors), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), & Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) *Organic
- The only one I want to buy! - Review by Di (3/14/2014)
- I've tried A LOT of different lip balms from Crazy Rumors, but this is my favorite. It just smells so good and the proceeds go to a great cause. THIS IS THE BEST ONE.
- Yum! - Review by Tanya (11/9/2013)
- This smells so good! I can definitely smell the apricot and it even smells a bit like gummy candy.
- My favourite summer scent - Review by Demi (8/26/2013)
- Bunny Balm is my favourite scented lip balm for summer. Literally smells like a farm fresh apricot. Definitely recommend it! Plus, part of the proceeds support Leaping Bunny. What could be better!
- Bunny Love - Review by Tina (11/4/2012)
- I wanted to buy it just to show my support for Leaping Bunny, when I saw the flavor, I thought it was so unique. I love this lip balm! Great fruity flavor! This is my favorite lip balm from Crazy Rumors so far, but it is hard to choose one, I love all of the ones I have tried!
- Smells good and gets the job done! - Review by Dee (10/16/2012)
- The formula for this one seems to be softer, so that's good. The scent is fantastically fruity. Show your support for Leaping Bunny and get this balm!
- Support the Bunny! - Review by Deanna-Rose (9/15/2011)
- This one is really unique in flavour and the scent is lovely and fruity a great combination of flavours, and seeing as 50% goes to the leaping bunny it’s a must buy!
- the bunny rocks - Review by A Bean (8/18/2011)
- This is another great flavor- yummy smelling combo & everything about it makes it a great gift.
- rocks - Review by izzzy (4/6/2011)
- this product ROCKS!!!! you should try it