just like a cuppa Earl Grey tea - bright, bergamot bliss!
size: .15 oz tube
size: .15 oz tube
100% Natural Ingredients (the good stuff): Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil ,*Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil,*Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Aroma (Natural Flavors), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), & Eupatorium Rebaudianum Bertoni (Stevia) *Organic
- Fantastic! - Review by veganbalmlover (8/26/2013)
- I got this in the Brew lip balm set, and honestly thought this one would be one of my least favourites. I was so wrong! This scent is amazing, it's one of my favourites! It smells like a warming cup of tea.
- Love it! - Review by Laura (9/27/2012)
- This is the fantastic flavour that I keep at my desk at work. Applying it just makes me smile. I love the orangey, earl grey smell.
- A comforting flavor - Review by NIBsmf (10/17/2011)
- I like it, but I don't think I love it... at least not yet anyway. It is pretty close to Earl Grey, but I'd say it's got more floral notes.
- The Best of the Best - Review by Audrey (9/17/2011)
- I have tried about 80% of all the Crazy Rumors lip balms, and this is by FAR my favourite. I think even without reading the label it instantly reminds you of Earl Grey. Simply sublime.
- love it!!! - Review by sunday's gal (3/25/2011)
- I got this flavor as part of the brew gift set and love all the wonderful flavors-they really are a cut above the average lip balm-people are always asking me what I am wearing because my lips look healthy and glowing! They all smell wonderful, go on SO smooth and taste great, plus they do last awhile so you don't feel like you need to reapply every 5 minutes. And they make your lips so happy and soft. So you won't go wrong choosing any of the flavors in brew but I have to say that when my orange bergamot ran out I actually suffered withdrawal symptoms!! Ordering some more of it right away. Love this stuff, love love love it:). PS so glad to support a company that supports our planet's health and that of the creatures on it too!
- Like a delicate cup of tea - Review by Delondra (3/25/2011)
- This is the balm that really sold me on Crazy Rumors. It smells exactly like a cup of Earl Grey with a slice of orange in it. It is both floral and fruity, but in a completely elegant way. If there was a ever a balm to be described as "refined", this is the one!